Sunday, February 12, 2012

Parbal Gurung F/W 2012























Parbal Gururung F/W collection Name: "UNCURSED"  Totally had 42 clothes. Personally, I like all the dress they appeared in Runway. The blue color is amazing to match the dress and pants.
 Ivory tulle dress hand-embroidered with thread work steer's skull, roses, gold beading and ostrich feathered skirt look like Louis Vuitton's 2012 S/S design. All the dress quality is perfect and I like the way they use hand-embroidered. That made a better quality for dress.
In this show, all the models is my love. I am a big model fan. I saw Joan Smalls, Liu Wen, Sui He, Freda, Julia, Ming Xi, Zuzanna etc.
Thanks to give me the chance to get into the show and I had amazing experience for the fashion show.

No comments:

Post a Comment